Microsoft Outlook is a platform used to deliver a message which was earlier send in the postcard, currently, MS Outlook or any other email platform are majorly used to mail as well as send an attached file to the receiver.
There are always some limitations and some relaxations for the users of Outlook. Here In this article, you will learn why are my attachments not showing up in Outlook?
Let’s explore the topic ~
Causes why attachment in Outlook Invisible
Your Microsoft Outlook setting OR limitation of the service provider OR weak or overloaded internet connection are some of the major reasons for the Outlook attachments loading issue.
Attachments Not Showing in Outlook (How to Fix?)
- If your Outlook not showing the attachment, even after the sender specifically mentions the details of attachment, the most common reason is your sender forgets or has not uploaded the files properly. It’s a human error that can be easily fixed by asking your sender to resend the mail with attachment.
- Check your internet connection and speed, in case your internet speed is slow (due to your internet plan) may cause difficulty to download your attachment.
- You Outlook is offline, check whether you are connected from the bottom of the outlook screen. Some users work offline by clicking the button on the send/receive tab.
- Close Outlook and reopen it, and check out the attachment, Sometimes this can force the program to redownload the files from the server.
- File Type and Size is another reason stopping your incoming attachments before they reach your inbox. Certain file types are prevented and disallowed by Outlook to protect the system from viruses and malware. Some of the file extension below which Outlook consider unsafe for the system. In general practice, we use to attach [.JPG, .PNG, .DOCX] and other office-related files as an attachment which is smoothly delivered.
.ad, .adp, .crt, .ins, .mdb, .mde, .msc, .msp, .sct, .shb, .vb, .wsc, .wsf, .cpl, .shs, .vsd, .vst, .vss, .vsw, .asp, .bas, .bat, .chm, .cmd, .com, .exe, .hlp, .hta, .inf, .isp, .js, .jse, .lnk, .msi, .mst, .pcd, .pif, .reg, .scr, .url, .vbe, .vbs, .ws, and .wsh.
- The incoming email with an attachment size always scrutinies by the system, Outlook only accepts emails of up to 25MB in size because of the policies of your ISP, The complete size of the email with attachment must be 25MB (Message + attachment).
Microsoft Outlook sometimes not receiving emails but can send. There must be multiple reasons, In this article, you can learn most of the reasons and their remedies.
We have almost covered all the major reasons for Outlook not showing attachments, if you are still facing some other problem please comment below and we will cover the solution in the article.
- How to Increase Font Size in Microsoft Outlook?
- How To Change Time Zone Settings in Outlook?
- How do I save Multiple Outlook Emails to Hard Drive? [Step by Step Guide]
- How to Edit Signature in Microsoft outlook?
- Outlook keeps asking for password even though it is correct! How to get rid of It?
- How to make a regular to-do list on Microsoft Outlook?