If you’re like many people, you use your iPhone as your primary device for staying organized and on schedule.
But if you also rely on Microsoft Outlook for work, you might be wondering how to keep your Outlook calendar in sync with your iPhone.
Luckily, it’s relatively easy to do.
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps for syncing your Outlook calendar with your iPhone.
We’ll even discuss how you can sync your iCloud or iPhone calendar into Outlook.
This way, you’ll always have your most up-to-date schedule with you, no matter which device you’re using.
Step to Sync Outlook Calendar with iPhone Using iTunes
If You are an iPhone user, there is a 100% possibility that you are aware of iTunes. This method is perfect for you. Let’s see how to add a calendar from Outlook to your iPhone with iTunes.
- Step 1: – Use your data connection cable to connect one end to your iPhone and another to your system USB portal. In a few seconds, iTunes opens automatically. Alternatively, if iTunes doesn’t automatically open, you can launch it manually.
- Step 2: – Click your iPhone icon available on the left top corner of your screen. and then click on the “Info” tab.
- Step 3: – Look for the option “Sync Calendars with“, from the dropdown list, and select Outlook.
- Step 4: – Choose whether to sync all calendars or selected calendars. Syncing all calendars will update Outlook with any changes made on your iPhone calendars while selecting specific calendars will only sync the ones you’ve selected.
- Step 5: – Click Apply, and this will sync your Outlook calendar to your iPhone.
You can check your iPhone which is synced with Outlook and all the upcoming events or holidays are added to your iPhone Calendar.
Note: To disable iCloud for your calendar, open the Settings app on your iPhone, tap your name at the top, tap iCloud, then turn off the switch next to Calendars. On your phone, go to Settings >> your name/username >> iCloud. From there, disable iCloud for your phone’s Calendar app. Once this is done, you may attempt to sync through iTunes again.
Steps to Sync Outlook Calendar with iPhone Using iCloud
iCloud is Apple’s cloud storage service (similar to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and Dropbox), iCloud is an effective tool for syncing data such as your calendars, files, and contacts across your different devices because it stores all your data in the cloud.
- Step 1: – Download and install iCloud on your computer from the Microsoft Store available on your computer.
- Step 2: – Open iCloud, Log in using the same Apple ID and password you use on your Mac/iPhone/iCloud.
- Step 3: – Once you enter your Apple ID and Passwords, the system asks you for a six-digit verification code, that code reflects on your mobile phone, enter the same on your iCloud to proceed.
- Step 4: – In the next screen, there are a few major options you can select by clicking the check box, the purpose is when you select that like sync automatically. So, make sure you have “Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks” ticked.
- Step 5: – Click Apply and all set.
Now, when you add new events to your Outlook calendar, it appears on your iCloud calendars on your I Devices as well (and vice versa).
Steps to Sync your Microsoft Outlook calendar Using your iPhone settings
You can sync your Outlook calendar to your iPhone’s calendar app.
- Step 1: – Open your iPhone and click on settings.
- Step 2: – You get multiple options, click Calendar
- Step 3: – Tap Accounts
- Step 4: – Use get few options like iCloud, Outlook, and Add Account. select Outlook or add Account (in case your Outlook account is not added on your iPhone.
- Step 5: – Turn ON the Calendars toggle to sync your Outlook calendar to the Calendar app.
Now, when you open the Calendar app on your iPhone, you will be able to see your Outlook calendar events as well as any other events you have added from other synced accounts when you open it.
These are three major approaches to Sync Outlook Calendar with iPhone.
Causes of Outlook Calendar Not Syncing With iPhone
Not every technology consists of perfection, there are a few technical glitches that always hits, similarly, some users experience common problems while Sync Outlook Calendar with your device.
- Restart your iPhone Device.
- Check out whether the latest Outlook app updates are installed.
- The incorrect calendar is selected when creating an event.
- An Outlook account is not connected to an iPhone.
- The iOS default calendar is incorrectly configured.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why does my Outlook calendar not sync with my iPhone?
Most of the time all the settings are perfect, but still, some users complain outlook calendar does not sync with iPhone, the best solution might be to Restart your devices.
Why can’t I see my Outlook calendar on my iPhone?
Once you have added an Outlook account to your iPhone device, you have to enable the calendar to get full access.
In conclusion, Sync Outlook Calendar with iPhone is one of the most useful apps on iPhone. It is very easy and user-friendly. It supports each contact. And it gives the list of all contacts and calendars.