Microsoft Outlook allows the user to select multiple emails at a time, there are few easy methods to execute the process.
Why select multiple emails in outlook to delete or move to a specific folder, In this article, you will get step by step tutorial How to Select multiple emails in Outlook?
How to quickly select multiple emails in Outlook?
For selecting all emails in Outlook a few known possible ways.
- Press and hold down the Shift key from the keyboard until your selection.
- Press Ctrl and use your mouse to select multiple emails.
- Highlight the first message you want to select in the list press shift and select the last message in the list of emails – Use your mouse.
- Press Ctrl+A to select all of the emails in the folder.
In the Quick Access Toolbar, there is an option, you just need to click on this button all your mail is selected.
It’s a professional approach you don’t need to press any shortcut key.
By default that key is not available in Quick Access Toolbar, you have to do some homework to get it appeared.
How to add SELECT ALL BUTTON in Quick Access Toolbar?
Here are step by step process to add select all button in Quick Access Toolbar ~
- Open Outlook >> Click the arrow key on the left-hand top corner of the screen on the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Select more commands from the list.
- The next step is very important, Outlook option popup appears, it consists of tons of options, select All Commands in the Choose commands drop-down list.
- Choose the Select All option from the drop-down list and click ADD.
- Select All is added to customize the quick access toolbar.
- Finally, Click OK.
- You can check to select all option is added to Quick Access Toolbar.
Clicking on the image in the red box from the image above you can easily select all your email in a single click.
Once you setup this process and enable select all in customizing quick access toolbar, the option is permanently active.