Last Updated on November 12, 2022 by Amit Bansal
Whenever you receive an email that contains multiple attachments, then you can simply select all the attachments by pressing CTRL+A, and then you can copy and paste them into your computer hardware.
It’s the easiest method.
This article explains “How to save several attachments to the same folder on your computer at once using Outlook” for Microsoft 365, Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, Outlook.com, and Outlook PWA.
Quick Copy and Paste Method
When you receive an email message which consists of multiple attachments, instead of choosing those attachments individually, you can simply send them all together using a single button press, in case you need to save the entire attachments, the easiest method is Copy Paste.
Select any one attachment and click Ctrl + A, that way entire attachments are selected, now simply copy all the attachments by clicking Ctrl + C, now select your folder and paste by clicking Ctrl + V.
Save Email Attachments in Folder
In Outlook, apart from the above method, you can also try another method, it takes just one step to save all the attached files to a single folder.
- Open Outlook Application >> Open messages in Outlook that consist of multiple attachments.
- Now select any attachment, and click the right mouse button, and you can prefer to select the attachment dropdown arrow next to an attached file.
- Select Save all attachments.
- In the save all attachment dialog box, you will get all the attachment files listed there, you have to highlight (selecting or deselecting) the files you want to save using Ctrl and the left mouse button.
- You can also arrange the attachment, by holding Shift to select a range of attachments in the list.
- Select OK.
- Select the folder you like to save all the attachment files.
- Select OK, now all your attachments save in your desired location.
Save Email Attachments in Folder Outlook.com/Outlook PWA
Outlook.com and Outlook PWA are exactly similar, for more understanding about Outlook PWA click on the link.
Similar to the above Open the message that contains the files you want to save. You can open it either in a separate window or the Outlook reading pane.
You can download individual attachments by clicking on the attachment dropdown arrow next to an attached file or clicking download all, which automatically downloads the attachments at the default location.
In conclusion, clicking on every single email attachment file is a boring task and can be frustrating. The above steps can help you download multiple attachment files at once. Outlook allows you to save multiple attachments in one email.
You can quickly save multiple attachments by dragging and dropping all the attachments you want to select into the email body. You can save multiple attachments of specific emails in Outlook using this trick.
Question: How to Save Multiple Attachments from Different Emails in Outlook?
Apart from all this above Outlook keep a record of all the attachment received in your inbox in a specific folder if you are using the Outlook application or even the web. you don’t have to worry and Save Multiple Attachments from Different Emails in Outlook.