Sending an email is like an arrow launching from the bow, it will never be reversed. Outlook 365 web users can control it. You can unsent messages or emails in Outlook with Exchange or 365 accounts.
In this article, you will learn step by step method, “How to Unsend an Email in Outlook?”
Outlook Undo Send
Microsoft Outlook on the collaborative communications server, Microsoft Exchange Server, you have some advantages over standard Outlook account users, you can undo email in case you forget to attach a file, discover an issue in the email message, or send it to the wrong person and many more.
Recall an email is quite different, you can revert the email sent to a specific person and replace it with a new email message.
Under undo sent emails, when you send an email message by clicking send button, it will take time to send, and at that time you can retract/undo the email message, which stops Outlook from sending the email out.
Let’s understand How it works.
- Open Outlook web official site and log in to your account.
- Click the Settings cog and then click “View all Outlook Settings.”
- From the left panel click “Email” settings and then click “Compose and reply.”
- On the right-hand side pane, scroll down to the “Undo Send” option, you can adjust the timer according to your requirement, the maximum limit comes to 10 seconds.
- Finally, click the “Save” button.
Outlook will wait, and you can cancel the send message at any time until the time selected. Gmail provides undo features to all its users.
This method is quite simple it helps users undo emails sent in Outlook.
Other articles you may also like: