One of the most important features of Outlook is the “Reply All” feature, which enables you to respond to all recipients of an email in one go.
However, manually locating the Reply All button in Outlook can be tedious and time-consuming.
Fortunately, there is a much simpler way to use Reply All in Outlook; the Reply All shortcut.
This blog post will cover the Reply All shortcut in Outlook and how it can help save you time and effort when responding to emails.
Keyboard Shortcut to Reply All in Outlook
The keyboard shortcut for “Reply All” in Outlook is:
Ctrl + Shift + R
Alt + H + RA
Steps to use Reply All Keyboard Shortcut in Outlook
- Open Outlook application
- Select the email you want to reply all.
- Press Control + Shift + R
Note: You can use any pair of control and shift keys available on your keyboard.
An Alternate method to Reply to all in Outlook
From the Inbox Folder select the emails you like to reply all. The email opens on the right reading pane, or you can double-click on it to open the email in a separate window.
Note: You can use the above keyboard shortcut without following the steps above:
From the home tab, go to the response section, and click on reply all, the mail will open opened in a separate window, you need to add some additional information like your reply message, you can add the attachment, and you can also add a new email address before sending the mail to all the members.
Important Things to Must Know About Reply All in Outlook:
- While replying to all you will get RE: on the subject line before the subject. There is a method you can very easily remove this RE: prefix from Subject line while replying.
- You will also get your trailing mail in the message body you can manually remove the trailing mail, or you can add some additional content above the trailing mail before sending or replying to all.
- All the emails address available in the original email are available in the To, CC, and BCC areas.
- You can modify remove or add an additional email address before sending the email.
- If you are using the reply all keyboard shortcut from your MacBook, you have to use Cmd + Shift + R.
In conclusion, using the Reply All shortcut in Outlook can be an incredibly helpful tool for quickly and efficiently responding to multiple people.
Whether you are collaborating on a project with a team or simply need to reply to a message sent to multiple people, the Reply All shortcut can save you time and energy.
With its easy-to-use interface, Outlook allows you to take advantage of powerful productivity tools like the Reply All shortcut.
Other Outlook Shortcut Related Articles