For those of us who use Outlook for task management, there is a great keyboard shortcut to help us create a new task quickly.
In this blog post, we’ll explore the keyboard shortcut to create a new task in Outlook and how it can help you save time and stay more organized.
Create New Task in Outlook Keyboard Shortcut
Keyboard shortcut to create New Task in Outlook checkout below.
“Control + Shift + K”
The standard Keyboard consists of a pair of Control (Ctrl) and Shift keys. Use any pair of Control (Ctrl) and Shift Key to create New Task in Outlook.
Steps to Use the Keyboard Shortcut to Create New Task in Outlook
Follow the below steps to Create New Task in Outlook.
- Open Outlook Application.
- Press and hold the control and Shift keys.
- Without releasing the Control (CTRL) & Shift Keys, press the ‘K‘ key.
- That will open the New Task window.
Note: It is not mandatory to switch to the task section, you can use this keyboard shortcut from any segment Mail, Contact, Task, or Calendar.
Another Keyboard Shortcut to Create New Task in Outlook
Here is another Shortcut method you can prefer to Create New Task in Outlook:
- First Check whether you are on the task window.
- If not Press Control + 4 and switch to the Task Section.
- Check Out the position of the Task in the taskbar, the numeric figure depends upon the position.
- In a normal scenario fourth position is always available for Task.
- Press Alt + H + N1, and you will be forwarded to the “NEW TASK Window”.
In conclusion, Outlook offers many keyboard shortcuts to help you quickly and easily create and manage tasks.
The NEW TASK Shortcut can be used to quickly add a new task to your Outlook To-Do list.
While there are other keyboard shortcuts available, this one can help you save time when creating tasks in Outlook.
With the help of keyboard shortcuts, you’ll be able to work more efficiently and save time in the process.
Other Outlook Shortcut Related Articles