The “Folded Hands” emoji, often referred to as the “Namaste emoji,” is typically used to convey respect, a request, or a confession.
Incorporating this emoji in your emails can elicit a sense of warmth and understanding from your recipients.
In this article, you’ll explore several keyboard shortcuts to seamlessly insert the Folded Hands emoji in Outlook.
Shortcut to Insert Hand-Folded Emojis with Hotkeys in Outlook Emails
Utilizing hotkeys in Outlook can streamline the process of adding emojis, like the Hand-Folded or “Namaste” symbol, to your emails.
Discover the shortcuts below to insert this emotive gesture swiftly and effectively.
Here are a couple of keyboard shortcuts to open “Emoji Picker“.
- Window key + period (.)
- Window key + semicolon (;)
- Press the shortcut key to open the Emoji Picker. Here, you’ll see loads of emojis, pictures, and GIFs. To move around, just use the Tab key and the left or right arrows. Easy peasy!
- Enter “Namaste” into the display options, which include Emojis and GIFs. Select the one you like to insert.
- The only problem is you will only get one Option or Emoji to insert in your message board, selection of color is multiple.
ATL X Code to Insert Namaste Emojis Symbol
Here is a couple of Shortcut to inserting Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji in Outlook:
Type 1F64F from your keyboard, then press Alt + X
Hit both ‘F‘ keys in uppercase, and you’ll get a Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji 🙏. This trick works when making a new email, replying, or forwarding one.
On macOS, you can use the keyboard shortcut Control + Command + Space to open the emoji picker and select the Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji from there.
How to Insert Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji with Copy and Paste?
The easiest way to insert Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji using a keyboard is by copying the emoji from a document on your computer and pasting it into the desired location. Alternatively, you can directly copy the emoji from Google.
- Open the File/Documents or Google from where you like to copy the Namaste (Hand Folded) Emojis.
- Press “Ctrl” + “C“.
- Open the email message (New, Forward, or Reply) depending on your requirement and insert the symbol there.
- Press “Ctrl” + “V“.
Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji into Outlook using Online Pictures [Shortcut]
Another approach to inserting Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji into the Outlook message body is online pictures.
Here are the steps to insert Namaste (Hand Folded) Emojiin Outlook using Keyboard Shortcut:
- Open the message and keep the cursor where you want to insert the Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji.
- Press Alt + N + P + O which will open Online Pictures Wizard.
- Type the Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji in the search bar, and you will get a couple of options to select.
- Select the one using the tab key and spacebar, again use the tab, and hit insert using Enter Key.
- Your selected Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji is inserted in the message body.
Few Additional things to Know About Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji in Outlook
Here are some bullet points highlighting additional information about the Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji in Outlook.
- Symbolism: The Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji represents a gesture of respect and reverence.
- Accessibility: It’s available in the main emoji picker of Outlook and can be searched using the term “Namaste”.
- Variations: Outlook provides two visual versions – a black and a white hand-folded emoji.
- Use Cases: Ideal for professional emails where a touch of warmth, acknowledgment, or cultural relevance is desired.
- Popularity: Given the global interest in yoga and Indian culture, this emoji has gained traction in emails beyond just the Indian user base.
- Updates: Outlook, like other platforms, might update the design or appearance of the emoji based on user feedback and design trends.
Do note that these points are general and are crafted based on information available as of my last update. Some specifics might change with newer versions of Outlook or regional settings.
When discussing emojis, there are often multiple designs for a single emoji, like the ‘Namaste (Hand Folded) Emoji.’ Each design requires a different set of codes for insertion.
In the examples provided above, we’ve focused on a specific design. If you’re looking for a different design, the required code will vary.
Other Outlook Shortcut Related Articles
- Christmas Tree Emoji Shortcut for Outlook🎄
- Outlook Shortcut for Laughing (ROFL) Emojis 🤣
- Keyboard Shortcut for Fingers Crossed Emojis in Outlook 🤞🏽
- Keyboard Shortcut for Crying Emoji Outlook 😢
- Keyboard Shortcut for Angry Emoji in Outlook 🤬
- Insert Smiley Emoji In Outlook [Shortcut] ☺️
- Thumbs Up Emoji Outlook [shortcut]👍
- Thumbs Down Emoji Outlook [shortcut]👎
- Shortcut Key for Heart Emoji 💓 in Outlook
- What Is The Keyboard Shortcut For Clapping Hands Emojis 👏🏾 In Outlook?
Related Articles You May Also Like: