In this post, we’ll explore How to insert the briefcase emoji into your Outlook emails, and why it’s more than just a cute symbol.
It’s a fantastic way to visually categorize your work-related emails or to signal a professional tone.
So, let’s get started and add some flair to your email routine with this charming little briefcase! 🧳
Keyboard Shortcut to Insert Briefcase Emojis in Outlook Email
In our previous articles, we’ve delved into various shortcuts for using emojis, and similarly, inserting the briefcase emoji can be achieved through several keyboard shortcuts.
Let’s explore these methods one by one.
- Emoji Picker
- Copy and Paste
- Using Online Pictures
- Icons Option
Emoji Picker with Hotkeys in Outlook Emails
The hotkeys ‘Windows key + period (.)‘ and ‘Windows key + semicolon (;)‘ open the emoji picker, allowing you to easily insert any emoji or symbol into your Outlook email.
- When you use any of the shortcut keys, you’ll be redirected to the Emoji Picker dialog box, which contains numeric emojis, images, and GIFs.
- Enter “briefcase” to display options, including Emojis and GIFs. Select the one you like to insert.
The only problem is there is only one briefcase emoji avaible under this option.
ATL X Code to Insert Briefcase Emojis Symbol
The term “ATL X code” generally refers to a method for entering Unicode characters in Windows environments, including Microsoft Outlook.
To insert the briefcase emoji (or any other symbol) using its Unicode character code, you would typically follow these steps:
Type 1F4BC from your keyboard, then press Alt + X
It’s crucial to position your cursor right after the code ‘1F4BC‘ and then press ALT + X. If the cursor is left in the middle or at the beginning of the code, the briefcase emoji will not be inserted correctly.
You can utilize the same Unicode character from the subject line and transform it into a briefcase emoji.
How to Insert Briefcase Emojis with Copy and Paste?
The easiest way to insert Briefcase Emojis using a keyboard is by copying the emoji from a document on your computer and pasting it into the desired location. Alternatively, you can directly copy the emoji from Google.
- Open the File/Documents or Google from where you like to copy the Briefcase Emojis.
- Press “Ctrl” + “C“.
- Open the email message (New, Forward, or Reply) depending on your requirement and insert the symbol there.
- Press “Ctrl” + “V“.
Insert Briefcase Emojis using the Icons Option
Outlook icon options consist of numerous emojis you can very easily use a keyboard shortcut to find and insert a Briefcase Emoji.
Here are the steps:
- Open the message and keep the cursor where you want to insert the Briefcase Emoji.
- Press Alt + N + NS, which will open stock images.
- Type “Briefcase” in the search bar, and you will get a couple of options to select, one is black, and the other is white.
- Select the one using the tab key and spacebar, again use the tab, and hit insert using Enter Key.
- Your selected briefcase emoji is inserted in the message body.
Few Additional things to Know About Briefcase Emoji in Outlook
When using the briefcase emoji in Outlook, there are a few additional points to consider:
- Compatibility: The appearance of the briefcase emoji can vary across different versions of Outlook and other email clients. This is due to the fact that emoji designs are specific to the software or platform they are used on.
- Professional Context: The briefcase emoji is often used in a professional context. It can be a useful tool for adding a touch of personality to otherwise formal emails, but it’s important to consider the tone and context of your communication.
- Recipient’s Email Client: Remember that the emoji’s appearance might change when the email is opened in a different email client than Outlook. Some clients may even display a simple placeholder if they don’t support that specific emoji.
- Cultural Interpretations: The interpretation of emojis can vary in different cultures. What might be a neutral or positive symbol in one culture could have different connotations in another.
- Updates and Changes: Microsoft periodically updates Outlook, which can include changes to emoji designs. It’s good to stay informed about these updates, especially if you frequently use emojis in your professional correspondence.
Understanding these aspects can help ensure that your use of the briefcase emoji in Outlook is effective and appropriate for your communication needs.
Wrapping up, adding that stylish briefcase emoji 💼 to your Outlook emails is a breeze with a quick keyboard shortcut.
It’s the little things like this that can add a touch of personality to my professional emails, breaking the monotony of daily communication.
So, next time you’re typing away, remember this neat trick to bring a bit of fun into your workday. 💼🌟
Other Outlook Shortcut Related Articles
- Christmas Tree Emoji Shortcut for Outlook🎄
- Outlook Shortcut for Laughing (ROFL) Emojis 🤣
- Keyboard Shortcut for Fingers Crossed Emojis in Outlook 🤞🏽
- Keyboard Shortcut for Crying Emoji Outlook 😢
- Outlook Shortcut for E-Mail Envelope Symbol (✉️)
- Keyboard Shortcut to Minimize Outlook
Related Articles You May Also Like: