In this blog post, we’re about to uncover the quick Outlook shortcut to bring up the Bcc field, streamlining your email composition and ensuring the utmost discretion.
Dive in and discover Outlook Keyboard Shortcut for BCC!
Keyboard Shortcut for BCC in Outlook
In Microsoft Outlook, swiftly accessing the Bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) field can enhance email privacy. Discover the handy shortcut to make this feature just a keystroke away.
For BCC [Blind Carbon Copy] in Outlook the Keyboard Shortcut would be:
Alt + P + B
Both Alt keys available on your Keyboard will work with P and B.
Steps to Add BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) using Keyboard Shortcut in Outlook
To activate the Bcc (Blind Carbon Copy) field in Outlook using a combination of keystrokes, follow this step-by-step guide:
Whether you’re composing a new email, replying, or forwarding a message, the keyboard shortcut for Bcc will function in all these scenarios.
So understand the step-by-step guide using the New email:
- Compose a New Email: Press the Keyboard Shortcut
Ctrl + Nto open a new email window.
- Access the Ribbon Tabs: Press
Altto activate the ribbon tabs.
- Navigate to the “Options” Tab: Press
Alt) to select the “Options” tab.
- Activate the Bcc Field: Once you’re in the “Options” tab, press
Bto toggle and display the Bcc field.
Now, the Bcc field should be visible in your email composition window. You can add recipients to this field as you normally would, and they’ll receive the email without their addresses being visible to other recipients.
Remember to always double-check the addresses you’ve added in the Bcc field to ensure you’re maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of the recipients.
By mastering the keyboard shortcut for the Bcc feature in Outlook, you not only streamline your email composition process but also ensure discretion in your communications.
Other Related Articles on BCC
- TO, CC, and BCC in Outlook: Understanding the Differences Explained
- How to Bcc in Outlook? (Blind carbon copy)
- How To Automatically BCC Yourself in Outlook? [Using Rule and Macros Function]
- Outlook Keyboard Shortcuts
- Outlook Shortcut for Block Sender
- Keyboard Shortcut For Right-Click In Outlook
- How to Create an Email to Contacts using [Keyboard Shortcuts]
- Create New Contact [Keyboard Shortcut]
- Add Attachment in Outlook Email [Keyboard Shortcut]
- Schedule an Appointment in Outlook [Keyboard Shortcut]
- [2 Quick] Keyboard Shortcut to Create NEW TASK in Outlook!
- Line and Paragraph Spacing in Outlook [Shortcut]