Technically some terms or phrases are difficult to understand for the nonuser. The above title” Why Does Outlook Mail Say Preview” is one of the examples. Before digging more on this topic, let’s understand the real meaning in simple words.
Outlook Message Preview is additional information of the email message which can be visible just below the email subject line on the mail list in a specified mail folder.
Preview pane or Reading pane feature in Microsoft Outlook can easily be modified, In this article, you will learn “How To Turn On/Off Message Preview In Outlook”.
Refer: Image the yellow portion is additional information that can be expended or removed by enabling or disenabling the using message preview feature.
How To Enable/Disable Message Preview In Outlook?
Some of the users dislike mail preview (not even 1 Line, not even 2 Line and not even 3 Line), they only want senders (from) and subject.
It helps to view the maximum numbers of unread email messages by scrolling down. Turning off or change the preview doesn’t require rocket science, Follow the steps below:
- Open Outlook.
- Open up a specific folder (in which you like to change message preview).
- Click View Tab above >> Click Message Preview
Check out four options, By default 1 line is selected, you can change according to your requirement. Selecting off remove all the additional information of your email message,
Once you change the preview, Outlook change preview setting in dialog box pops up, click the All mailboxes button, or This folder button according to your requirement.
You can check all the sub information disappear and list of the email message one by one.
Outlook message preview features not one of the favorites for the users but holds specific task executor, which comfort the visibility and save time to find specific mail, searching email by date or any other category, you can set up the message preview first.
- Why is Outlook Working Offline? [How to Switch Offline to Online?]
- How to change the subject line in Outlook? [of received messages]
- Grammarly For Outlook App/Webmail
- How To Find Old Emails in Outlook 365?
- How To Create & Add Unread Email Folder To Favorites In Outlook 365?
- How to backdate an email in Outlook?
- How To Create Unified Inbox View?