In our previous article, you have learned to unhide the missing ribbon in outlook which consists of multiple tabs, one of the tab “Developer”. By default, the Developer tab does not show on the Ribbon in Microsoft Outlook, when you first install office 365, 2019, 2016, 2013.
Throughout this article, you will learn to enable the developer tab Ribbon in Outlook. The developer tab consists of advanced features.
How to enable the developer tab in Outlook?
One of the first ones people like to add back in is the Developer tab. This is very handy if you do macros. The developer tab in office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) always missing, here is the guide you to add the developer tab on Ribbon in Microsoft Outlook.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Right-click on ribbon >> click Customize the Ribbon
- Outlook Options dialog box appears, In the right pane section the Main tab is selected, in case you must select the main tab manually.
- Click the Developer checkbox [refer: image], Click Ok to complete.
Note: Clicking on the checkbox enable all the other features of the Developer tab (Code, Addins, Custom Forms, etc), you can show or hide by unchecking separately.
Once you click Ok, you can see the Developer tab in the ribbon on the top of Outlook.
You can also get rid of the outlook developer tab in case you don’t require it. The developer tab consists of Macro and the Visual Basic (VBA) editor features and Creating/Designing your own forms, access the VBA developer environment, access to COM Add-Ins, and Disabled Items in outlook.
- What is RSS Feed in Outlook?
- We couldn’t create the Outlook data file [How to Fix it! Complete guide]
- How To Insert Table in Outlook? [Create/Edit/Delete]
- How to Create a Recurring Task in Outlook? + [Regenerated Task]
- Outlook Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)
- Where Is The File Tab in Outlook?