Currently, many users operate company email and personal emails, which can be handled very easily in Microsoft Outlook, it consists of numerous benefits along with few issues.
Microsoft Outlook works with full strength along with add-ins and other applications in normal circumstances, Sometime you can’t get Microsoft Office software to load normally, due to some technical glitch or some critical errors, which results in slow working.
Outlook safe mode allows users to runs without any add-ins and extensions, with (few restrictions), which can perform normally.
What is Outlook Safe Mode?
The Safe mode limits the operation of Outlook and runs without any plug-ins or add-ins, extensions, or any other customized files. If you re-launch it, Outlook automatically starts in a Safe mode and displays a message.
When To Use It?
Until and Unless you don’t have an issue with Outlook, running Outlook in safe mode is not necessary.
How To Open Microsoft Outlook In Safe Mode?
There are few methods to execute Open Outlook in Safe Mode.
- Click and hold the Ctrl key from your keyboard, and click on the Outlook shortcut. Outlook asks you to select the profile name and click Ok, which will open Outlook in safe mode.
- Another method: Click Win+R from your keyboard, command Run dialog box appears, Enter the command “outlook.exe /safe” and click OK.
- Outlook asks you to select the profile name, select and click Ok, which will open Outlook in safe mode, (this step is similar to the above step).
Getting Outlook into offline mode also considered a safe mode, because there is no connectivity between Outlook application and server.
Click Send/Receive tab, click to highlight the Work Offline button.
It simply active offline mode in Outlook, Clicking again get Outlook into online mode.
Outlook Safe mode activation at the right time to save data which are unable to recover in case Outlook completely crashes.
- How to send auto-reply in Outlook?
- Microsoft Outlook do not archive items in this folder [Step by Step Guide]
- How do I save Multiple Outlook Emails to Hard Drive? [Step by Step Guide]
- How to Edit Signature in Microsoft outlook?