Microsoft Outlook enables multiple email addresses in a single frame, you can excess all folders in a single click, which enables you to insert only one signature in an email message.
Multiple email address personal, corporate, banking, or any other related area, you may need them when sending emails from different email accounts in Outlook.
Why Multiple Signatures is required?
Outlook is the platform where you can keep all the email account active in one place, you can also create your own customized signature for all different email address.
You may opt to use different signatures for internal and external emails, create the signature in outlook is quite simple.
You can apply the signature using the signature tab in the include section, you will find your pre-created signature which will be inserted quickly with a single click.
Steps to Create Multiple Signatures in Outlook?
Here in this article, you will learn How to create multiple signatures in Outlook, As you can see, multiple email signatures can be a very helpful work facilitator in everyday communications – both personal and business.
To create multiple signatures you have to repeat the process of signature preparation and name the signature differently.
Let’s revive the method once again:
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Click File >> Options >> Click Mail from the left-hand portion of the screen
- Click Signature from the right-hand segment of the screen
- Signature and a Stationery dialog box appears >> Click New
- Create your own customized signature or choose from the “Get Signature template“.
You can create multiple signatures repeating the same method.
Choose Default Signature
Once you create multiple signatures in Outlook, imposing (default signature for the Email address, New Message, Reply, and Forward) is interesting.
- Select Email from the drop-down list “Email accounts““.
- Secondly, Select the drop-down list in front of the “New messages“
- Lastly, Select the drop-down list in front of “Replies/Forward“
This select adjust default signature setting in Outlook, which later on helps not to select your signature.
How To Impose Different Signatures?
The above methods automatically link your desired signature with your email, while you create a new email or reply/forward.
But some time selection of different signatures with a different email addresses, this process is required:
Open a new email message, Under the Message tab, go to the Include section and click on the arrow in the Signature button. A list of signatures will appear.
In your currently composed email message or Reply/Forward message simply select the desired signature and insert it in your email message.
Programmed default signature in case of multiple email addresses, is much easier than selecting signature for every email message manually, It is no secret that managing multiple email signatures manually can cause problems.
- How to send auto reply in Outlook?
- How to make a regular to do list on Microsoft Outlook?
- Why Microsoft Outlook not receiving emails but can send? 
- Microsoft Outlook do not archive items in this folder [Step by Step Guide]
- How do I save Multiple Outlook Emails to Hard Drive? [Step by Step Guide]
- How to Edit Signature in Microsoft outlook?
- Outlook keeps asking for password even though it is correct! How to get rid of It?
- How to create a Voting Poll in outlook?