Microsoft Outlook office 365 users sometimes encountered the font issue, the visibility of default fonts is small for some, due to various reasons.
You can easily change the font settings, follow the step-by-step guide.
- Go to file >> Click Options >> Mail >> Stationary & fonts
A signature and Stationery dialog box appears, there are multiple options available in this section.
In professional outreach some of the users change the theme in outlook office 365, which looks more friendly to the receiver, you can customize your own theme (here is the step by step guide How to change theme in outlook?) or you can choose Theme and then the (No Theme) option to disable it.
There are three main areas covering this topic.
- New Mail messages – While creating a new mail you can change your font, font size, font style & your receiver can receive your new mail with the changed pattern.
- Replying or forwarding messages – Under these criteria, any changes made by you will be reflected whenever you respond or forward an email message.
- Composing and reading plain text messages changes how plain text messages appear to you only; plain text messages sent to others remain in plain text for the recipients.
How to Change Font Size in Outlook?
Click to the font (refer to above image), complete font designing dialog box appears, you can check there are multiple options to change the font layout, font style, font size, in addition to that font color, underline style & effects.
Select OK once you complete or customize your font design.
How to change the font size of incoming emails?
In the earlier portion of the article, changing the default font size of incoming messages for users having some visibility trouble, Microsoft Outlook reserve an option to easily enhance the text size of the font while opening the email message in your reading pane.
By default outlook office 365, font setup is standard for the users, but as I said earlier, some of the users like to change and increase the font size in outlook.
How To Zoom in Outlook Without Mouse?
Here dive directly into step by step guide ~
- Step 1 – Open Outlook >> Select the folder >> Click to View Tab
- Step 2 – Click view setting in the current view group
- Step 3 – Click Other settings>> Another setting dialog box appears.
- Column Font
- Row Font
- Message preview Font
All of them are by default text size is 8, which is quite difficult for some users. You can easily change by clicking on a specific button in front of the required setting.
For instance, I made the changes in all three of them and the snapshot below speaks for itself.
Now you can see all three (Column Font, Row Font, Message preview Font) text size increases with this simple trick.
How to apply above changes to every folder?
Once you made changes or customize the font set in a specific folder and you want to fix the same changes in all the folders, here is the simple option available in MS Outlook.
- First, select that folder in which you have customized your own view.
- Now Go to the View tab and select Change View >> Apply Current View to Other Mail Folders.
Finally, Apply view dialog box appears, you can select the folders in which you like to apply the same view rule in every folder.
Question How to reset the default view?
Answer – Simply Go to view >> Current View section and Click reset view, all the customized view setting is automatically replaced with default view setting.
Zoom in on the message – Opening a particular email and instead of raising the font size of all your folders or specific folder, you just want to instantly enlarge the specific email you are reading.
- Double click on the email message >> Go to message tab >> Click Zoom
- By default standard visibility is 100%, you can change according to your comfort.
- Click OK and the content visibility change. Once you close that specific email your zoom-in changes get back to default.
Another option is a zoom slider in the bottom right corner.
Finally the universal rule CTRL+Mouse Scroll, you can simply zoom in and out per message.
- How to export contacts from iPhone to Outlook?
- What is error custom UI XML Outlook+ [How to get rid of it]?
- How to customize the theme and formatting for Outlook Mail? (Creating Stationary)
- How to automatically filter Emails using [Outlook rules] to the Specific Folder?
- How to Recall Email from Outlook?