It is very crucial to know what version of the platform you are using, majority of users doesn’t aware of which version of windows setup are they using, they even don’t know which office version they are working on, the truth is there is really no need to master will working on Microsoft Word, Excel or even Microsoft Outlook.
Do you have any idea, are you using the 32-bit or 64-bit version in Outlook. In this article, you will learn which Outlook version number you are using? and which bit is installed on your computer.
What version of Outlook do I Have? (Let’s Find Out)
Microsoft Outlook is a platform operated on multiple devices, (whether you are using Personal Computer, Web-based Outlook [Outlook.com], mac, iPhone/iPad, or Android Phones/Tablets.
Let’s find out the version of Outlook you are using:
How to determine Outlook version of your Personal Computer?
Follow the step-by-step guide:
- Open Outlook from your desktop
- Click the File tab from the left-hand corner of your Outlook screen.
- Click to Office accounts, or Go for the help option and ask for outlook, it will walk you through the version of your current application.
- Under Product Information, you’ll see the general version of Office installed on your computer.
- For more detailed version information, you can refer to “About Outlook” and click to get updated whether you’re using the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version of Outlook.
- About the Outlook dialog box appears: you can check and verify the product ID, serial ID, and whether you’re using 32-bit or 64-bit.
Now that you know which version of Outlook you’re using, It will help you to update and grab the latest version.
The above step is applicable to Microsoft Office 365, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, and Outlook 2010. Outlook 2007.
How To Check the version of Outlook.com [Web Based]
Outlook.com is a web-based platform that is easily opened like other email service providers Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo, and so on. It is not installed on your computer and doesn’t have version information.
Every time you open Outlook.com it will fetch the latest update and give better service to their user. There’s no version or 32-bit or 64-bit information for Outlook.com.
How To See What Version of Outlook I Have for iOS [iPhone/iPad]
For iPhone or iPad users, iOS manages Outlook email, calendar, and all related services. You can easily add any email account that uses POP or IMAP, Gmail, Yahoo, Rediffmail, Mail, or Outlook.com account.
Let’s dive in to find out the version of Outlook for iOS, Here are simple few steps:
- Open Outlook from your iPhone >> Select Settings (Gear Symbol) from the bottom of your screen.
- Hit Help & Feedback (available on the top of the screen)
- The help & Feedback page appears scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find the version of Outlook [refer: Snapshot]
iOS Outlook users observe regular update on their mobile phone, which changes and update the version from time to time.
Find Out What Version of Outlook Mac You Have?
Mac users having Microsoft Outlook installed in simple step arrange to get the version of Outlook they are using, Walk me through to find out:
- Open Outlook (next to the Apple logo) on your Mac >> and then click Outlook in the top-left corner of the screen >> Hit About Outlook from the drop-down list.
- Outlook about dialog box pops up with complete information.
After all, finding the Outlook version on any device you work on is not rocket science.