Microsoft Outlook manages all things related to email but also one of the smartest platforms to control all your calendar events, Creating appointments, and task sharing with other members are really awesome.
You can also create your own holiday list in Outlook, You can organize and affiliate with the reliable source by combining Google Calendar with Microsoft Outlook Calendar.
In this article, you will learn the step by step process of Sync Google calendar with Outlook calendar and access both in 2019 & Office 365 without any plugins, or third-party tools, or add-ins.
How To Add Google Calendar To Outlook?
Google Calendar itself manages almost every required reminder & update for their user, Microsoft Outlook users somehow need a single platform (Outlook) to perform every aspect of the current digital era.
So there is the deal:
Outlook user easily adds Gmail calendar to outlook, here is the step by step tutorial: Starting with few settings.
Create New Calendar in Google Calendar
- Log into Google account >> Open Google Calendar on your personal computer.
- Go to the bottom left-hand side corner of your screen >> Click “+” sign to add New calendar.
- Click to create New calendar
- Next Step required some important information (Name, Instruction, Time zone)
- Click Create Calendar.
- You can check your calendar name at the same location, invest your activity according to dates for events.
Now its time to subscribe to that calendar in Outlook, In the left-hand menu, hover over the monthly expenses calendar to export and click the three dots menu icon next to it.
Import and Export Contacts or Email address, Comma Separated Values (.csv) is required, under this scenario, synchronizing google calendar to outlook, specific file type (iCal format) which support both Google and Outlook is essential.
Sync Google Calendar with Outlook 2019
Follow the below-given steps to get the Gmail Calendar address in iCal format:
- Again Go to the bottom left-hand side corner of your screen, click on the three dots against your calender you like to import with Outlook.
- Now Click to setting and sharing, ref: snapshot
- Under the Calendar setting, find the Integrate Calendar section at the bottom of your screen.
- The integrated section consists of various links, codes, and the URL address to access your customized calendar from a web browser, embed the calendar into a web page.
Secret Adress iCal format is the key to Sync Google Calendar with iCal. Its time to open Microsoft Outlook and follow the step by step guide:
- Open Outlook >> Click to the calendar on the navigation pane on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click to Home tab >> Click on Open Calendar >> From internet Option.
- New Internet Calendar Subscription dialog box appears, Enter the same secret URL address in iCal format. Hit OK.
- Click Yes for final confirmation. If you want to add multiple Google Calendars to Outlook, repeat the above steps for each calendar.
- As soon as your calendar sync process complete, you’ll be able to see the Google Calendar in your MS Outlook.
Bonus Tip: Under this method, any update executed in your google calendar is automatically updated in your Outlook Calendar, all you have to do is hit send and receive button. [Refer: Snap shot]
Outlook Google Calendar Sync
Another method to Import Gmail calendar to Outlook, It’s slightly different from above, but the same raw URL required to inject in Outlook, but in a different way.
Follow the same step up to the generation of URL from Google calendar, as mentioned in the above example in detail.
Now follow the steps considering you already have URL address.
- Open Outlook >> Click File Tab >> Info >> Accounts setting
- Click to Internet Calendars tab and click New, Enter the secret address in iCal format, and Click Add.
- Add button start fetching the data from Google Calendar to Outlook Calendar.
- Subscription option dialog box appears, which required some information like (Name of Folder, Description if any or required), & Hit OK.
- The Calendar will appear at the same place mentioned in the above example.
Remember: this is a read-only integration. Any appointments you add in Google Calendar will be updated in Outlook, but you cannot add or edit your appointments in Outlook.
These are two methods to sync outlook calendar with google calendar using url.
How To Sync Outlook 365 Calendar With Google Calendar?
After understanding both the methods for Outlook 2019, Sync google calendar with outlook office 365 is almost similar to that.
Here is the step by step tutorial on How to export google calendar to outlook 365.
- Open Outlook 365 web >> Click to on the left-hand top corner >> Click Calendar
There are two options available to sync google calendar to Outlook 365.
- Subscribe From Web
- Upload From File iCalendar (.ics file format)
How does calendar subscribe From Web in Outlook 365?
Subscribe from the web required your calendar URL, which was generated from the Integrate Calendar section of Google calendar.
Refer above in this article.
- Click Add Calendar >> Go to subscribe from web
- Enter the web address >> Name your calendar >> Select the color of your choice >> Select add to calendar >> Hit Import.
You google calendar automatically fetch data from google to Outlook 365 [Outlook.Com].
- You can check your Outlook calendar 365 web entered on the left-hand side of the screen and all the entries automatically fetched with each other.
The user always demanded the easiest way to get your work done. We have already covered every simple method to execute a two-way sync google calendar with outlook. This method adds every new Google Calendar appointment directly to Outlook.
- How To Use Outlook Quick Steps? [Create, Edit & Delete]
- Quick Outlook Tips and Tricks for Beginners 
- How to Create a Contact Group in Outlook?
- How To Set up a Group Calendar in Outlook?
- Why Is My Outlook Not Showing Attachments?
- How To Insert Emoji in Outlook Mail?
- How To Send Large Files Through Outlook?