Sending an email to multiple recipients is a very simple task, there is a theoretical concept behind “To”, “CC” while you send your email.
Corporates follow the hierarchy method, emailing from the top to button, some management team keeps an eye on proper communication, response, and progress without knowing anybody of their availability in the queue.
How is it possible and how it works?
In this article, you will learn another method to send mail to multiple recipients having secrecy.
How to send same email to multiple recipients separately outlook?
There are two popular ways to send an email to multiple recipients in outlook. Both are very common and very friendly to use.
- Mail Merge Method
- The BCC Method
Mail merge feature comes with an automated follow-up feature, you can mail multiple recipients in a single click with individual name on the top and email id, neither anybody known about the mail send to other members.
How to add Bcc in Outlook?
Bcc stands for “blind carbon copy” similar to “Cc”, with one difference, when you send an email to multiple users, the mail is visible to everyone receiving the email, that means you want your recipient to be in the loop knowing to everybody.
In case you want to keep some privacy, from seeing each other’s email addresses, Bcc comes into play, the person will get a copy of the mail but others are not aware of your availability in the loop.
By Default Microsoft Outlook not provide the Bcc section to their users, you have to activate manually.
- Click New Mail >> Options >> Bcc
Bcc row appears just below CC by default for every new mail, refer the snapshot.
- You can send Emails to a small group of people where each one known everybody, use the CC field. Enter the Email address, separate by commas.
- Use the Bcc field, just like the Cc field to keep privacy. No one will be able to see the addresses added in this field.
Keep at least one person email id in the ‘To’ field and keep all other in the ‘Bcc’ field.
Limitations of Blind carbon copy (Bcc)
Apart from that there are some limitations with Bcc.
- The recipient is aware of the fact that he was added to the Bcc field, which seems unprofessional.
- Spammer usually prefers the Bcc platform, Always keep an eye before entering too many recipients to avoid spam activities.
- If the recipient reverted to your email & click ‘reply to all’ button then all the other Bcc recipients get the reply.
- Bcc won’t allow the sender to draft the mail with the individual name of the recipient.
Can Outlook send multiple simultaneous emails to different people without doing a bcc?
Yes the best alternate in word mail merge option, it a professional method to mail individual with their name address to them.
Most of the users keep the To field blank, which indicates and highlight snapping activity in your mail, which results in many of your recipients might never encounter with your mail. Most of the users use spam killer, it’s simple to put your own address in the “To” field.
- How To Find Unread Mail In Outlook?
- Share Outlook Calendar Outside Organization
- How to customize the theme and formatting for Outlook Mail? (Creating Stationary)
- How to Schedule Meeting in Outlook? + [How to Cancel Meeting Email?]
- How To Keep Microsoft Outlook Running in the Background?
- Outlook Address Autofill Not Working – (Find out Why?)