Most people use only one email account. But there’s an easier way. You can send multiple emails at the same time.
This trick is mostly useful for sending lots of emails to one person. For example, when someone sends you a message in a group, and you want to reply individually to everyone.
Send multiple emails at once to multiple users is quite easy, and explanatory, you can use carbon copy, blind carbon copy & mail merge options.
But the question is can you forward several emails at once in outlook to a single email address.
How to send multiple emails at once in Outlook
With these tutorials, you will learn how to forward multiple emails at once in Outlook. There are two ways to forward multiple emails to a single email address in outlook.
- Send the email as an attachment.
- Rule function
Forward multiple messages as a combined single message (Send email as an attachment)
Under these criteria, you can easily combine multiple emails (which are already sent no matter to different email addresses) in a single message.
For instance: If you like to forward multiple messages, select the message holding the Ctrl key and click on the messages you like to select.
If you like to select approx. nine messages or so in a row, hold the shift key and click directly to the last message, all your emails will be selected contiguously.
After selection clicks the right button on the mouse and clicks forward, and all your selected message attach to the new mail.
You can refer to this article for a detailed explanation – How to send multiple emails to one person?
Outlook sends multiple emails individually with the rule function
The rule function is a bit lengthy and includes a few steps to follow, you will learn here step by step process “how to forward multiple emails in outlook” using the rule function.
The first step is recommended to create a folder and move the selected email into that folder, further you can apply the rule function to send multiple emails separately to one person.
- Select the emails holding the Ctrl key, you can also select a contiguous group of messages by holding the SHIFT key, and then click the last message in the list.
- Click the right button of your mouse and click move, (you can either select your existing folder or you must create a separate folder), for that you must click Other Folder.
- Click New from the move items popup Name your folder (I named it to send multiple emails) and check whether mail and post items are selected, Click OK
- Finally, your email in the folder is ready to transport, now it’s time to work on ‘How Outlook Forward Multiple Emails Individually at Once with Rules Function’.
- Click to the folder and select to mail by clicking CTRL-A and Go to Home tab >> Click Rules >> Click Manage Rules & Alerts
- Rules and Alert wizard arrived click new rule >> click Apply rule on message I receive from the Start from a blank rule section >> Click Next
- The next step is to select which condition do you want to check, in our case, check to send to people or public group and click people or public group in the step 2 section, refer to snapshot.
- Here you are selecting a specific email id of the person you like to send those emails to, double click the email id to select and click OK >> Click Next.
- You only required these two steps, click next for other options.
- Final rule setup appears, name the rule, (I recommend naming it to send multiple emails) the same name you have given to the folder.
- Select turn on this rule and run this rule now on messages already sending multiple emails >> Click Finish.
- Finally, Click OK and Finish.
That way you can send multiple emails to one person in outlook.
- How to add Email Signature in Outlook 365?
- Outlook Quick Parts – [How To Use Quick Parts in Outlook?]
- How to use Outlook delay delivery?