But the question is can you forward several emails at once in outlook to the single email address.
How to send multiple emails at once in Outlook
With these tutorials, you will learn how to forward multiple emails at once in Outlook. There are two ways to forward multiple emails to the single email address in outlook.
- Send email as attachment.
- Rule function
Forward multiple messages as a combined single message (Send email as attachment)
Under these criteria you can easily combine multiple emails (which are already send no matter to different email addresses) in a single message.
For instance: If you like to forward multiple messages, select the message holding Ctrl key and click on the messages you like to select.
If you like to select approx 9 message or so in a row, hold shift key and click directly to the last message, all your email will be selected contiguously.
After selection click the right button of the mouse and click forward, all your selected message attach to the new mail.
You can refer to this article for a detailed explanation – How to send multiple emails to one person?
Outlook send multiple emails individually with rule function
Rule function is a bit lengthy, include few steps to follow, you will learn here step by step process “how to forward multiple emails in outlook” using rule function.
The first step is recommended to create a folder and move the selected email into that folder, further you can apply the rule function to send multiple emails separately to one person.
- Select the emails holding Ctrl key, you can also select a contiguous group of messages by holding the SHIFT key, and then click the last message in the list.
- Click the right button of your mouse and click move, (you can either select your existing folder or you have to create a separate folder), for that you have to click Other Folder.
- Click New from the move items popup and Name your folder (I named it send multiple email) and check whether mail and post items is selected, Click OK
- Finally, your emails in the folder is ready to transport, now its time to work on ‘How Outlook Forward Multiple Emails Individually At Once With Rules Function’.
- Click to the folder and select to mail by clicking CtrlA and Go to Home tab >> Click Rules >> Click Manage Rules & Alerts
- Rules and Alert wizard arrived click new rule >> click Apply rule on message I receive from the Start from a blank rule section >> Click Next
- Next step is to select which condition do you want to check, in our case, check to send to people or public group and click people or public group in the step 2 section, refer snapshot.
- Here you are selecting a specific email id of the person you like to send those emails, double click the email id to select and click OK >> Click Next.
- You only required these two steps, click next for other options.
- Final rule setup appears, name the rule, (I recommend to name it send multiple email) the same name you given to the folder.
- Select turn on this rule and run this rule now on messages already in send multiple emails >> Click Finish.
- Finally Click OK and Finish.
That way you can send multiple emails to one person in outlook.
- How to add Email Signature in Outlook 365?
- Outlook Quick Parts – [How To Use Quick Parts in Outlook?]
- How to use Outlook delay delivery?
- How to automatically filter Emails using [Outlook rules] to the Specific Folder?
- Why am I getting so much Junk mail in outlook?
- How to Export Email addresses from Outlook? – (with pictures)
- How to Import contacts to Outlook from Excel?
- How to get Outlook email alerts on Desktop?