Outlook calendar, No doubt! really outstanding technology that never misses your events (if you have entered correctly).
On the other side manage printing of emails and files along with the calendar is also remarkable.
This article is about ‘customize outlook calendar print’.
Let’s dive in to understand How To Print Calendar in Outlook?
How do I print my Outlook 365 calendar?
Please follow steps to print a whole year/Monthly/weekly of an Outlook calendar.
- Open Outlook Calendar
- Select your calendar you like to print.
- Go & Click to File Tab >> Print (or you can simply click Ctrl + P) to get directly to the print menu.
- Checkout Settings sections, it consists of styles you like to print your calendar (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly).
- Select your printer, by default you will automatically lined up with your connected printer.
- Finally, click Print.
You will get the printout including events and tasks printed on specific dates. You will only get the printout of the selected month at a time. But it will never be that way always.
You can also take the printout in customized patterns (dates range).
How to print outlook calendar date range
Printing calendar with specific date range get you rid of taking a manual month to month print, you can simply customize your range and the system make your work done.
How does it work?
- Click to Print options (refer: snapshot)
- It will walk you through the print dialog box, there are few options you can modify before taking the print, set number of copies, set print range in case you are planning to take the print out more than one month, or a year or any customized required.
- When everything is set click to print, and you will get your Printout.
By default, Microsoft Office Outlook takes printout in A4 size paper and landscape format, you can adjust easily according to your choice.
- How to set up reminders in outlook calendar? [2019, 365 & .com]
- How To Sync Google Calendar With Outlook 2019, 365?
- How To Set up a Group Calendar in Outlook?
- How To Add Holidays in Outlook Calendar?
- How to Combine Outlook Calendars? [3 Ways to Explore] 2020
- How To Create a New Shared Calendar in Outlook?