Outlook is a great email client, but sometimes using it becomes challenging. One reason could be that Microsoft has removed the ability to pin emails directly onto the taskbar.
Desktop or Laptop computer consists of numerous software, some usually active and some rarely used. Instead of opening a program from the Start screen or searching for it under all programs, you click the icon, and the program is launched.
The Desktop taskbar is the area on the bottom of the system screen which consists of a start button in the left-hand corner along with shortcut icons, you open and use frequently in the Taskbar or Start Menu instead of using the long route to open the file.
How To Pin Outlook to Taskbar Windows 10?
By default, some of the programs like Google Chrome, Edge, and internet explorer are already available. In case you like to add any other program (for instance Outlook) or software to the taskbar.
Here is the step-by-step process that gives you quick access to a specific program:
- Click the Start button and window logo on the left-hand bottom corner of the screen.
- Find out the Outlook application and pin it to the taskbar.
- Right-click on Outlook icon >> Click on more >> Click Pin to Taskbar
- That’s it, you will now observe a small icon of outlook appear in the taskbar.
For a more simplified process, you can also drag and drop Outlook onto the taskbar. This method will enable easy access by right-clicking on the icon in the taskbar.
It’s quite a simple and easy method “To Pin Outlook to Taskbar” in Windows 10.
In summary, pinning the Outlook icon to the taskbar will be a significant help to users who want to quickly access their emails from the desktop. Additionally, you can use the taskbar to pin other frequently used applications to it.
- How to send auto-reply in Outlook?
- How to make a regular to-do list on Microsoft Outlook?
- Microsoft Outlook does not archive items in this folder [Step by Step Guide]
- How to Edit Signature in Microsoft outlook?
- Outlook keeps asking for a password even though it is correct! How to get rid of It?
- How to create a Voting Poll in outlook?