How To Pin Outlook To Taskbar Windows 10?
By default, some of the programs like Google Chrome, Edge, internet explorer are already available. In case you like to add any other program (for instance Outlook) or software in the taskbar.
Here is the step by step process that gives you quick access to a specific program:
- Click the Start button, window logo on the left-hand bottom corner of the screen.
- Find out the Outlook application, pin it to the taskbar.
- Right-click on Outlook icon >> Click on more >> Click Pin to Taskbar
- That’s it, you will now observe a small icon of outlook appears in the taskbar.
For a more simplified process, you can also drag and drop Outlook onto the taskbar. This method will enable easy access by right-clicking on the icon in the taskbar.
It’s quite a simple and easy method “To Pin Outlook To Taskbar” in Windows 10.
- How to send auto reply in Outlook?
- How to make a regular to do list on Microsoft Outlook?
- Why Microsoft Outlook not receiving emails but can send? 
- Microsoft Outlook do not archive items in this folder [Step by Step Guide]
- How do I save Multiple Outlook Emails to Hard Drive? [Step by Step Guide]
- How to Edit Signature in Microsoft outlook?
- Outlook keeps asking for password even though it is correct! How to get rid of It?
- How to create a Voting Poll in outlook?