Emoji faces emotional reactions that are very popular currently, typing a message with the emoji characters not only active in messaging social media platforms like What’s up, Twitter, Facebook, but in personal as well as corporates are also adopting emoji in their working style.
In this article, I add my personal experience and step-by-step tutorial on How Do I Add An Emoji To An Email in Outlook?
How To Insert Smiley In Outlook?
When composing a new Outlook email message or replying/forwarding Outlook email, emoji smiley faces can easily insert between or any other place according to your requirement into your content as well as the subject line.
- Step 1 – Open a New window for new mail or click reply or forward according to your requirement.
- Step 2 – Using the emoji keyboard shortcuts by opening the emoji panel, click Windows 10 + ;(semicolon) keys or Windows logo +,(comma) keys, after placing your cursor where you want to use emojis.
- Step 3 – Outlook open the emoji windows 10.
There are tons of symbols not only faces but animals to objects and road signs and many more, they can design your content and inject your desired emoji emotions and reality to the reader.
Insert Emoji by typing Smileys
Typing one of the known character combinations (letters, numbers, special characters), Insert Emoji Smileys, the majority of the user is already familiar with the characters we type on the board which automatically replace that combination with related colorful emoji.
For example, 🙂 will produce a smiling face.
It’s an autocorrect mechanism that replaces the characters into emoji pictures.
How To Make Emojis With Symbols
Email emoticon is also inserted into the message content of outlook using symbols option, follow through the steps:
- Open Outlook >> Click Insert tab >> Click Symbol
There are few symbols by default you can use in your content, but here we are talking about emojis.
- Click More Symbols >> Symbol dialog box appears
- Select “Segoe UI Emoji” in the Font drop-down list, switch to the subset “Extended Characters – Code Area 1” to go directly to the numerous emoji symbols & you can find some faces.
- Select the face and click the insert button. That’s how you can easily Insert Emoji in your content.
However, you can also insert emoji stickers as image in your email.
How To Make Emojis Bigger
Increase the size of emoji in outlook is possible but tricky, If you insert emoticon in MS Outlook it became part of your text (emojis in outlook), you have to select the specific symbol and change the text size.
Note:- While inserting emoji in your content, and if you want to change the size of the emoticon, you must insert the space both in the beginning and the end of the face.
- Select the specific emoji and go to the message tab >> Increase the size of the font.
Refer to the image above the result is clear, and most of the users get their answer, how to increase the size of emoji in outlook?
How To Import Emojis into Outlook?
There are multiple faces with multiple patterns and emotions, if you are not satisfied with the available emojis and you want something better, you can import the emojis into outlook.
Microsoft Outlook 2019 / office 365 in collaboration with Bing allows you to search for any online images indexed by the search engine.
- Open Outlook >> Click to insert >> Go to illustration Group
- Click Pictures >> Online Pictures
- Search Bing Online Pictures dialog box appears, enter “emojis” in the search bar, and hit enter.
- Select your face and click insert.
- Emoji is inserted into your screen but you have to adjust the size of the emoji according to your requirement.
How To Edit Emoji Face?
After inserting favorite emoji smiley faces, you can adjust the size of the faces but dragging any corner of the square. You can also use colors and designs to make your image beautiful. That way, Smileys will directly convert from their textual counterpart into an icon of your choice.