Emoji faces emotional reactions that are very popular currently, typing a message with the emoji characters not only active in messaging social media platforms like What’s up, Twitter, Facebook, but in person as well as corporates are also adopting emoji in their working style.
In this article, I add my personal experience and a step-by-step tutorial on How Do I Add An Emoji To An Email in Outlook?
How To Insert Smiley In Outlook?
When composing a new Outlook email message or replying/forwarding Outlook email, emoji smiley faces can easily insert between or any other place according to your requirement into your content as well as the subject line.
- Step 1 – Open a New window for new mail or click reply or forward according to your requirement.
- Step 2 – Using the emoji keyboard shortcuts by opening the emoji panel, click Windows 10 + ;(semicolon) keys or Windows logo +,(comma) keys, after placing your cursor where you want to use emojis.
- Step 3 – Outlook open the emoji windows 10.
There are tons of symbols not only faces but animals to objects and road signs and many more, they can design your content and inject your desired emoji emotions and reality to the reader.
Insert Emoji by typing Smileys
Typing one of the known character combinations (letters, numbers, special characters), Insert Emoji Smileys, the majority of the user is already familiar with the characters we type on the board which automatically replace that combination with related colorful emoji.
For example, 🙂 will produce a smiling face.
It’s an autocorrect mechanism that replaces the characters into emoji pictures.
How To Make Emojis With Symbols
Email emoticon is also inserted into the message content of outlook using symbols option, follow through the steps:
- Open Outlook >> Click Insert tab >> Click Symbol
There are a few symbols by default you can use in your content, but here we are talking about emojis.
- Click More Symbols >> Symbol dialog box appears
- Select “Segoe UI Emoji” in the Font drop-down list, switch to the subset “Extended Characters – Code Area 1” to go directly to the numerous emoji symbols & you can find some faces.
- Select the face and click the insert button. That’s how you can easily Insert Emoji into your content.
However, you can also insert emoji stickers as images in your email.
How To Make Emojis Bigger
Increasing the size of emoji in outlook is possible but tricky, If you insert an emoticon in MS Outlook it became part of your text (emojis in outlook), you have to select the specific symbol and change the text size.
Note:- While inserting emoji in your content, and if you want to change the size of the emoticon, you must insert the space both in the beginning and the end of the face.
- Select the specific emoji and go to the message tab >> Increase the size of the font.
Referring to the image above the result is clear, and most of the users get their answer, how to increase the size of emoji in outlook?
How To Import Emojis into Outlook?
There are multiple faces with multiple patterns and emotions, if you are not satisfied with the available emojis and you want something better, you can import the emojis into outlook.
Microsoft Outlook 2019 / office 365 in collaboration with Bing allows you to search for any online images indexed by the search engine.
- Open Outlook >> Click to insert >> Go to illustration Group
- Click Pictures >> Online Pictures
- Search Bing Online Pictures dialog box appears, enter “emojis” in the search bar, and hit enter.
- Select your face and click insert.
- Emoji is inserted into your screen but you have to adjust the size of the emoji according to your requirement.
How To Edit Emoji Face?
After inserting your favorite emoji smiley faces, you can adjust the size of the faces but drag any corner of the square. You can also use colors and designs to make your image beautiful. That way, Smileys will directly convert from their textual counterpart into an icon of your choice.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Why do I need Outlook?
Outlook provides you with a place to store all your emails, calendar appointments, and tasks. You can also access the latest news stories, sports scores, stock market information, weather forecasts, and much more from any web browser using the Outlook Web App or mobile apps for iPhone and Android devices.
What is “Out of Office” in Outlook?
Outlook Out Of Office feature enables you to specify when an individual user can be reached at their workstation (i.e., on vacation). Out of Office displays when you are away from your desk and not available for incoming messages. You can choose to display the message on a daily or weekly basis.
How long do archive emails stay in Outlook?
Emails that are archived or deleted stay in your inbox for a set period of time that varies depending on the type of account. For example, when an email is archived, it will remain in your inbox for 7 days; when a message is deleted, it stays in your inbox for 30 days.
- How to send auto-reply in Outlook?
- Microsoft Outlook do not archive items in this folder [Step by Step Guide]
- How do I save Multiple Outlook Emails to Hard Drive? [Step by Step Guide]
- How to Edit Signature in Microsoft outlook?
- Why Is My Outlook Not Showing Attachments?