The flow of incoming email messages in your inbox, sometimes really causes a problematic issue in case you are in the middle of an important task or presentation.
After a detailed investigation, some user observes the flow of the majority of email received from a specific email account, (for instance Twitter, Facebook, or any other social network).
You can easily remove emails from a specific folder, throughout this article, you will learn multiple ways to remove/delete all emails from one sender in Outlook.
Using the Sweep feature in Outlook Web Application you can delete all emails from any specific sender. You can also configure it to automatically delete all new emails from that sender.
Delete all emails from one sender Outlook using the rule
To delete email messages from a specific sender, you can simply select multiple emails one by one using the alt key and click delete the whole list of selected emails removed and send to the delete folder.
But there are a few drawbacks, while selecting emails, there is a chance that accidentally you will select other emails or miss the email message received from your specific address.
In both cases, the outcomes are not accurate. Rule function comes into play. Here is the step-by-step process:
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Go to your inbox >> Select the email from which bulk emails are received in your inbox and you want to remove them all.
- Click right mouse button >> Click Rules >> Always move Message from: XXXXX
- Rules and alert dialog box which consists of multiple folders >> Select Trash/Delete folder and Hit the OK button
All emails message from that specific sender of the selected email in the Inbox is moved to the Trash folder. The Rule function also makes sure of the entire future email received from that specific address will automatically send to the Trash folder.
Delete the Trash and you are rid of the emails from a specific address.
Delete multiple emails received from a Specific sender using search Function
Microsoft Outlook search features another great function that helps the user to find email by date, subject, attachment, and from. You can filter the emails received from a specific address using the search function, and then delete them.
- Lunch Outlook
- Go to the inbox that floated with those email messages.
- Click on the Search bar, which opens up the search tab, >> Click on From.
Search criteria from: “Sender Name” is added to the Instant Search box
- Replace the word ‘sender name with the email address of the specific sender which causes trouble, and you like to delete all related emails.
- All emails received from that specific email address are gathered in the folder.
- Select all emails using Ctrl + A >> and then right-click selected emails >> select Delete from the drop-down list.
Not only that archiving email or blocking that specific email address or unsubscribing in case of marketing emails are a few other methods to do that, finding, selecting, and deleting thousands of email messages from the same sender is easier and quicker with computer email programs.
Get rid of all the emails that you won’t need anymore, such that you can better focus on the more important emails.