Inserting a picture watermark in outlook is classy, and popular as an Outlook background image. Every user reads it differently, some like to use it professionally and like to mark it as a trademark.
Microsoft outlook replacing major competitors for the purpose of electronic communication and what if the receiver will get the email with the inbuilt organization or brand symbol in the watermark?
Although Outlook doesn’t provide us with the direct feature of inserting a watermark in your mail. There are tons of platforms available to create your remarkable watermark.
The common and easiest platform is Microsoft word for the watermark.
How to create a watermark in Word for outlook
Here is Step by step instructions to create a watermark in word.
- Step 1 – Open Microsoft Word >> Click Design from in the ribbon (my preference is office 2019).
- Step 2 – Click Watermark – You can see a few samples (regular design) of watermarks.
- Click Custom watermark for more options and design, color text, and many more.
# Select the Text watermark checkbox.
# Type the text that you want in the Text box.
# Format the text that you want and how you want it.
# Click OK.
There are some auto texts already available for the user if you like to create your own text just type on the space in front of Text. you can see the watermark has been added successfully on your word screen.
You have created a watermark in Microsoft word, now it’s time to save it on your local hard disk and insert it into Microsoft outlook.
- Click the Print screen from your keyboard and take the screenshot and save the image in JPEG/PNG picture.
- Now you have the watermark you created.
How to Add Watermark in Outlook Email?
Adding a Background Image to a Message in Outlook is exit simple just fellow and understand step by step process to add a watermark.
Not only can you make the background of your emails a solid color, gradient, texture, or pattern, but you can choose a custom picture so that recipients see a large image behind the email text.
- Click Home Tab & Select New Mail
- Click the Options Tab of the New mail window
- Find out the themes section and click Page color
- Click Fill Effects, and you will get another dialog box.
- Click the Picture option on the right-hand side >> Select Picture >> From the browse driver (where you have saved your JPEG/PNG picture)
- Bing Image Search is also available for online search and selects as per your choice.
- After taking the image from your hard drive, you can check the preview and click OK.
Now whatever mail you send to your sender will get the mail along with a background watermark image in outlook.
It is an amazingly simple step and makes your email professional.