Remembering events includes calendar, manually circle, and marking your paper calendar is the only option in the early days, but now digitalization makes everything very easy, only you have to do is enter your data.
Microsoft Outlook calendar is one of the excellent platforms not only to manage your emails but also to remind you and alert you for your upcoming event which was entered in your calendar.
What is Microsoft Outlook Calendar?
Microsoft Outlook is an excellent platform for scheduling meetings, activities, events, and tasks, and organizing your daily, weekly, and monthly calendars in a single place also reminds you and shows you alerts from time to time and assure that you will never miss any event.
How to create a shared calendar in outlook?
Creating a calendar is pining events before its date. Here step by step tutorial for share outlook calendar.
- Go to the calendar by clicking the navigation button on the left-hand button of the page.
- Click Home >> Open Calendar >> click Create New Blank Calendar
- You have to give some name and click OK
Your calendar is added in the calendar list, check on your navigation section. You can select multiple in a single sheet and check the list of events in your calendars.
- Go to Home Tab >> Click Email Calendar >> select the range
- Click OK
- Your calendar is attached with the mail, enter the recipient email ID and subject.
Outlook calendar advanced features
Outlook takes care of your daily routine carefully, you will never miss only of your event or appointment or any important task.
- Easily create a secondary calendar.
- Share a calendar inside and outside your organization.
- Email your calendar.
- You can create a calendar group.
- Schedule a meeting/recurring meeting
- To-Do list
- Many more …
How Microsoft Outlook calendar benefits common man
Not paying your credit card bill, missing an important installment, unable to attend a parent meeting in school, these are some of the important events which required proper attention and at the proper time.
Missing or avoiding intentionally or unintentionally cause a financial dent in your pocket.
Microsoft Outlook helps you as a personal assistant and reminds you of time to time for your upcoming events.
- How To Find Unread Mail In Outlook?
- What is error custom UI XML Outlook+ [How to get rid of it]?
- How to customize the theme and formatting for Outlook Mail? (Creating Stationary)
- How to Schedule Meeting in Outlook? + [How to Cancel Meeting Email?]
- How To Keep Microsoft Outlook Running in the Background?
- Outlook Address Autofill Not Working – (Find out Why?)
- How To Add Holidays in Outlook Calendar?