Here in this article, you will learn step by step process of sending a carbon copy or blind carbon copy to specific email address always.
Why does somebody want to send every email to a particular email address?
There are two reasons:
- First for keeping a record.
- The second is to keep somebody like (core management team member) to keep in the loop.
Both options are part of smart working. If you are working in a multinational company, their email platform already inbuilt with this feature.
If you are an individual, your send box in more then enough to keep the carbon copy.
How outlook keep a copy of forwarded messages?
Auto carbon copy or blind carbon copy of every message send from your email address, the RULE function comes into play.
How does it work?
- Open Outlook and go to the Home tab.
- Click Rules >> Manage rules and alerts.
- Rules and Alerts dialog box pops up.
- Click New Rules to create your own.
- In the Rules Wizard, select Apply rule on messages I send, then select Next.
- Select through the specific account checkbox. (The purpose of this is to create a rule of all sent mail from a specific account).
In continuation click to through the specific account, that will walk you through the (selection of email account (in case of multiple accounts added in your outlook), all you have to do is select the email address for automation of carbon copy or blind carbon copy to your own email address.
- Click Next, after selecting of email account (from where you want your carbon copy every time).
- Next portion asks you to (What do you want to do with the message), there are few options.
- In this scenario select – you have to select [cc the message to people or public group].
- Click to people or public groups and enter your email address or any specific email address (where you want to drop the carbon copy or blind carbon copy) of every email sent from a specified email account.
- Leave unchecked to any option in the next section (are there any exemptions).
- Click Next, complete Finish rule setup. Click Finish
Finally, you have created a rule – auto bcc myself/or specific email address in Outlook.
Its time to run/activate the rule:
- Step 1 – Check the rule which is ready to run in rules and alerts dialog box.
- Step 2 – Click Run rule now.
- Step 3 – Again select your specific rule.
- Step 4 – Click Run Now.
After that, any mail sent from your email address will drop a copy in your specified email address.
- How to send auto reply in Outlook?
- Quick Outlook Tips and Tricks for Beginners 
- How to Create a Contact Group in Outlook?
- How To Organize Emails With Color Categories In Outlook?
- Why Is My Outlook Not Showing Attachments?
- How To Insert Emoji in Outlook Mail?
- How To Send Large Files Through Outlook?