Conveying your message in the form of electronic mail or sending it in a professional way with a crystal clear method in few words always impress your receiver.
Having a good sign when you send an email will make you appear far more professional. Microsoft Outlook allows you to edit your signature at any time.
This article is all about ‘set up signature in outlook‘ & ‘How to change email signature in Microsoft Outlook?’.
Creating and modifying signatures in the MS Outlook process is similar. You can include text, images, business cards, logos, or handwritten images.
Edit Signature in Outlook for Desktop [Path A]
Creating email signatures in Outlook is easy and basic edit is also not rocket science. Follow simple steps.
- Step 1 – Click Outlook File Tab >> Options
- Step 2 – Separate dialog Box appears, Click to mail (left-hand corner) >> Click to Signature
When you click signature you will find an already existing signature added in your MS outlook, now all you have to do is modify your signature even inserting a logo or hyperlink to your signature.
- Step 3 – Under Edit signature, you can modify fonts, font colors, and sizes, as well as text alignment. You can also develop an attractive signature with bullets, tables in Microsoft Word, and then copy and paste in the signature Box.
- Step 4 – You can click to insert a logo image to your signature, for the corporates company logo along with your signature.
- Step 5 – For adding a hyperlink to your company web address or [Facebook, Linkedin page] icon, you required to click .
Here is a good example you can click above, There is an option to choose the default signature which accesses you to insert your signature by default if you mail (New, Replies/forwards) from a particular email address.
- Step 6 – Click ‘OK’ to complete the change. Now, whenever you compose a new, reply, or forward email, your edited signature will be automatically added.
How to add email link in outlook signature?
In easy terms, if you want your recipient can send you emails just by click a clink to particular content. This same step-by-step process allows you to add mailto link outlook signature & put facebook link/skype link in an Outlook email signature.
- Click New Mail >> Insert >> Signature
Step 5 above clearly explain the process of how to add a hyperlink to your company web address in outlook, create mailto link to your signature is similar to that.
For the purpose of adding an email link in outlook signature, Click Signature and Signatures and Stationery dialog box appear.
- Select the signature from signature edit Box >> Click the Hyperlink button on the right-hand side and click OK.
Another Dialog Box Insert Hyperlink appears. Follow the steps.
- Click the E-mail Address option on the left-hand downside of the box;
- In the Text to display box, type the text which will display as linked text in the signature;
- In the E-mail address box, type the email address you will make the linked text linking to;
- Click OK.
Now your signature looks like this:
This the receiver will easily click on the content and get directly to their mailbox to mail you back with a prefilled email address and subject.
Signature Modification for Outlook Desktop [Path B]
Note: There is another way to access your Signature and Stationery dialog box.
- Step 1 – Click to Home Tab >> Click to New mail [you can compose a new mail].
- Step 2 – Under the New mail dialog box, click the signature icon and you will again get the same popup Signature and Stationery now you have to repeat the same processor mentioned above.
- Step 3 – Click OK to finish your step.
That’s it. If you want to edit another signature for other recipients, simply follow this guide again. You can edit as many Outlook 2019 signatures as you need, which then you can select from the Signature button in the new message window.
How to Change Your Signature in Outlook for – i Phone
Editing your email signature in the Outlook, i Phone (IOS) Mobile app is similar to the desktop app, but the flexibility of the editor is much more limited.
Operating Microsoft outlook from your ios mobile phone is really not difficult.
- Step 1 – Open the Outlook app and tap the menu icon in the upper left corner of the window.
- Step 2 – Click the settings button (Gear Shaped) in the left-hand bottom corner of the screen, which leads you to the internal menu which includes all related information about the outlook.
- Step 3 – Click the Signature tab, which you find in the setting screen (you have to scroll down a little bit), which leads to the current signature mode.
- Step 4 – Click and you are permitted to edit your existing signature content, you can create a basic signature using the on-screen keyboard. You can’t add an image with your signature.
- Step 5 – If you use multiple email accounts with your IOS phone, you have to edit or configure a unique signature for each account separately. The signature will appear automatically depending on which account you’re using.
When you open the per account signature button it will open multiple signature content boxes, Edit as per your requirement, and click the back button that will automatically save your updated signature.
How to resize image in Outlook signature?
Most of the corporates or even individuals using images in signatures, and in the majority of cases outlook signature images blurry.
Here are steps to resize the image in the outlook signature.
- Open the new message window and click Signature >> select the signature >> Right-click the signature logo, and select Size and Positions from the menu.
- You will encounter another dialog box consist of dimensions for email signature. you can easily set the email signature image size limit into both Height and Width boxes in the Scale section.
- Click Ok to set the blurry image in Outlook signature.
Note: You can also drag the edge of the image you will resize according to the visibility.
These whole processes reset your email signature graphic size & make pictures smaller for email.
These are a few steps both for Desktop Outlook and IOS outlook you are using currently for updating or Editing your existing signature.
It is always recommended to prepare an attractive signature, which indirectly reveals your personality and attracts your client or reader.
After reading the whole article, you can easily add social media icons in an Outlook signature with that same process.
- Why is Microsoft Outlook infested with Junk Mail?
- Microsoft Outlook unable to search emails! [How to Fix it] + How to search multiple words?
- Why Microsoft Outlook not receiving emails but can send? 
- Microsoft Outlook do not archive items in this folder [Step by Step Guide]
- How do I save Multiple Outlook Emails to Hard Drive? [Step by Step Guide]
- How to make a regular to do list on Microsoft Outlook?
- Outlook keeps asking for password even though it is correct! How to get rid of It?