Talking about exporting your email messages, the first option hit everybody’s mind is the import/export (.pst) file. This option is best to transfer your Outlook data to another computer.
Most of the users are excel friendly and use to drag any data or information into excel to analyze the result and found specific outcomes.
Date and time mean we are talking about a specific range of email messages in your inbox:
Find Email With Specific Date
Finding an email from a specific date range usually required two dates, enter those dates in the search bar and the result is on your screen.
For instance: You like to search mail for the specific date range say – 25/11/2019 to 30/04/2020, Type [received:25/11/2019..30/04/2020] into the search bar and you will get the results instantly.
Explore more about this topic: Click Here How To Search Email by Date Outlook?
You will get the result on your screen in descending order. [Refer: Snapshot]
Export Outlook Emails To Excel [Step by Step Process]
In continuation to the above step, raw information is ready, its time to copy and paste the data in an excel spreadsheet.
- Press Ctrl + A to select the whole bunch of emails.
- Press Ctrl + C to copy all the selected email messages.
- Open the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, paste by (pressing Ctrl + V) the data on your desired location by selecting a specific cell on the sheet, and select one cell from a sheet.
- The whole data is pasted with headers copied from Outlook. You can check the data date wise by scrolling down the sheet.
- You can finally analyze & workout on the data available with excel.
You have exported the emails in the specific date range using the copy-paste technic. This technic is a basic method that allows works in some specific analysis work.
- How To Setup/Run Rules in Outlook 365 Webmail? [Use rules to manage your email]
- Why are my emails going to outbox and not sending?
- How To Send Multiple Emails to One Person in Outlook?
- How to Combine Outlook Calendars? [3 Ways to Explore] 2020
- How to Send Multiple Emails in Outlook Without Recipients Showing? [Bcc]
- How to Increase Font Size in Microsoft Outlook?
- How To Turn On Email Delivery/Read Receipts In Outlook? [Step by Step Guide]
- How To Create Sticky Notes In Outlook?