Converting Outlook Email to PDF indicates an external use of email messages, whether the user needs to keep a record or like to take the printout. Microsoft Outlook excellent feature, how to attach email in Outlook? & send Email as attachment allow the user to directly attach an email to his folder and send it.
Drag and drop is another option to save email messages to the desktop, but the only issue is email format.
How to convert an outlook email to pdf With Outlook 2010 and later?
PDF Format is a top preferred file format used to transport files or data. Here in this article, you will learn step-by-step methods to email to pdf.
There are multiple online websites (completely free) that easily convert MSG email format to PDF, for instance:
Let’s find out few other methods to convert Outlook email to pdf. Below method applicable for Outlook 2010 version and later on.
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Select the message you want to convert to PDF.
- Click File Tab from the left-hand corner of the screen >> Click Print
- Select Microsoft Print to PDF Printer from the drop-down list, and click Print.
- System required specific location navigate to save your email into PDF file.
- Name the file, and the file type is by default (*.pdf), and then click Save.
You can further use the same PDF to email as an attachment.
Use Quick Print under the Quick Access Toolbar
Quick access toolbar available on the top left corner of Outlook screen, its allow the user to quickly reach any action with a single click.
Quick Print is one of the options, in case it’s not available, you can unhide very easily.
- Open the email you like to convert into PDF.
- Click on the quick access toolbar (QAT) launcher icon and select Quick Print from the drop-down list.
- Quick Print added to the toolbar.
- It will redirect your file to the printer and directly convert it to PDF and similarly, you need to select the location and save the PDF file.
Apart from the above methods simply open the email and click Ctrl + P, it will walk you through the printer section where you convert it to pdf.
- What is RSS Feed in Outlook?
- We couldn’t create the Outlook data file [How to Fix it! Complete guide]
- How To Insert Table in Outlook? [Create/Edit/Delete]
- How to Create a Recurring Task in Outlook? + [Regenerated Task]
- Outlook Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)
- Where Is The File Tab in Outlook?
- How to delete all emails from one sender Outlook?