Microsoft Outlook default language provides according to the region, where Outlook is downloaded, in the majority of cases the English language is the default language. Some users want to change the language and some are facing issues with the language and what to change the language on Outlook email.
In this article, you will learn step by step process “How to change language on Outlook email?“”.
How To Change The Default Language In Outlook?
Below Step by step is quite simple to understand:
- Open Microsoft Outlook Application
- Click the File Tab >> Hit Options.
- Click the Language option from the left bar of the dialog box
- Now concentrate on Offline display language, by default English language or a local language is already installed, click to Install additional display language from office.com
- Another Dialog Box “Install a display Language” appears, which consists of multiple languages, select the language you like to install, and Hit Install.
- Check out multiple languages, you can scroll down for additional languages, select your choice, and hit Install.
- You will be redirected to the Office website Click on Download [refer: Image]
- Check downloading process from the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Run the setup once completed
- After running the setup, Outlook automatically closed, reopen the Outlook >> Go to Options >> language, your additional language added in the section.
- All set, the next step modify the language in Outlook, select the required language and click “Set as preferred” >> Click OK.
- Restart Microsoft Outlook >> all the languages changed except additional addins you added (for example Grammarly) refer: Image
This whole setup is easy to apply, you can simply reverse the process and get the default language back in Outlook.
How to change language in outlook 365 webmail?
Although any change in language made in the Outlook desktop application automatically fetches the changes in 365 webmail, some people only use outlook 365 webmail also known as (OWA), you will learn step by step process to execute the change.
- Open Outlook.com >> Click on setting (gear logo) >> View all Outlook settings >> General >> Language and time.
- Select the Language dropdown arrow to display all the available languages and choose a language.
- Click save, Outlook.com automatically reloads with your new language settings.
In this process, If you wish to change to any other language or get the default language back, you can use the same technique for it.
- How to send auto-reply in Outlook?
- How To Delete Outlook Cache?
- How to Edit Signature in Microsoft outlook?
- What is RSS Feed in Outlook?
- We couldn’t create the Outlook data file [How to Fix it! Complete guide]
- How To Insert Table in Outlook? [Create/Edit/Delete]